Using Unionbank EON Cyber Account with Moneybookers
To verify your EON cyber account with Moneybookers
- Moneybookers will charge an indefinite amount on your EON debit card.
- You must enter the correct dollar amount debited on the space provided.
- Take note that your online EON account will reflect the amount in peso so you need to convert it into dollars. You may call customer service for the currency exchange rate of Unionbank or you may purchase an item, say worth $1, and use it as the base of your conversion.
- Moneybookers will also send a postal mail to the address you provided
- Open your Moneybookers account and input the code found on the posted mail.
Once done, your account is considered verified.
To withdraw funds from Moneybookers to your EON Cyber account
- You need to add a bank account to your Moneybookers account
- Since EON Cyber Account is part of Unionbank Philippines, use the SWIFT code of Unionbank which is UBPHPHMM.
- Enter your EON Cyber Account Number
- Proceed with the withdrawal process.
- Moneybookers with charge a withdrawal fee of $2.66. EON does not impose any charges.
I found it very incovenient, actually irritating, that a customer service for a banking institution like EON or Unionbank does not know what a SWIFT code is that I have to define it for him. Not knowing what is a SWIFT code, he told me to contact my bank branch instead without even trying to find the information from his supervisor or fellow customer service representatives.
Knowing that a new shift of CS is on duty, I called back again. Thanks to Cheska who was knowledgeable of what I was asking.